Master of Science in Chemical engineering Process
Bachelor of Science in Chemical Industry Engineering
Research assistant at iran polymer and petrochemical institute
Welcome to my homepage. I have recently defended my M.Sc. thesis with a high score as a graduate student of Chemical Engineering in the Process field.I have worked as a technical expert in oil, gas and Petrochemical laboratory equipment at Baghaei Sangari Company(Iran)Baghaei Sangari Company the official distributor in sales and after-sales services of Stanhope-Seta UK Products. Stanhope-Seta design and manufacture Laboratory test instruments for quality control, product consistency, research, calibration and analysis. Seta’s test equipment is used by many diverse industries including oil, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, food, cosmetics, plastics, waste and transport worldwide.as well as i have worked as environment expert in field of solutions to monitor air pollutants by passive samplers for various pollutants, such as nitrogen oxide, ozone, SO2 , BTX, H2S , NO2 , NH3,particulate matter and many more at Baghaei Sangari CompanyBaghaei Sangari Company the official distributor of passam-Swizerland company.My research interests include: Design and preparation of multicomponent, Nanocomposite Characterization, Biodegradable Plastics, Characterization of Materials, Advanced Materials, Material Synthesis, Food Packaging, Simulation & Optimization (Chemical Processes)It is my pleasure to answer your questions with my Email or you can comment at the bottom of this page.
M.Sc. Chemical Engineering,Process branch, Islamic Azad University Shahrood Branch
The 2nd rank university in Iran.
February 2014 – September 2017
- Overall GPA: 3.19
- Worked as Research Associate at Islamic azad university shahrood branch, Iran.
- M.Sc. thesis: Process design and fabrication of nanocomposites based on pol (Lactic acid)/poly (Caprolactone)/ Starch/POSS: Full morphological and rheological Characterization [Grade= A+].
- Supervisors:Prof. Hossein Ali Khonakdar (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org & Dr. Javad Seyfi (Email: email@example.com)
Awards and Honors
- Worked as Research Associate at Islamic Azad university shahrood branch, Iran.
- Ranked top 10% of Iran’s national qualification exam for university
- Accepted as a full-scholarship student for bachelor degree in Tehran-Valiasr Technical University.
B. N. Oshani, S. M. Davachi, Iman. Hejazi, J. Seyfi, HA. Khonakdar, A. Abbaspourrad.“Enhanced compatibility of starch with poly (lactic acid) and poly (ɛ -caprolactone) by Incorporation of POSS nanoparticles: Study on thermal properties”. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules,2019. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijbiomac.2019.09.026)
H. Rashidi, B. N. Oshani, I. Hejazi & J. Seyfi. “Tuning crystallization and hydrolytic degradation behaviors of poly (lactic acid) by using silver phosphate, zinc oxide and their nano-hybrids”.Polymer-Plastics Technology and Materials, 2019. (https://doi.org/10.1080/25740881.2019.1625382)
A.R.Khashab, B. N. Oshani.“Laboratory study of natural gas hydrates formation in acetone solution and Evaluation of injection Volume of this solution with different concentrations using the obtained results”. The Second International Conference on New Research Findings in Chemistry and Chemical Engineering 2017. (https://civilica.com/doc/477519/)
- Nov.2015- Mar. 2019; worked at ABS co. (Engineering laboratory Equipment Suppliers). As: Technical & Sales Expert in oil, gas and Petrochemical laboratory equipment at Baghaei Sangari Company (Iran). Link: http://www.sangari.ir
- Feb. 2013 – Jan. 2014; worked as laboratory expert at Iranian Oil Terminal’s Company (IOTC).
- Feb. 2011 – Sep. 2012; worked as laboratory expert of instrumental analysis lab at Malek Ashtar University of Technology.
- High-Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC), Instrumental Analysis Lab of chemical engineering, Malek Ashtar University of Technology.
- Gas Chromatography (GC), Instrumental Analysis Lab of chemical engineering.
- Malek Ashtar University of Technology.Karl Fischer, Instrumental Analysis Lab of Chemical Engineering.
- CHN, Instrumental Analysis Lab of chemical engineering. Malek Ashtar University of Technology.
- XRF, Instrumental Analysis Lab of chemical engineering. Malek Ashtar University of Technology.
- XRD, Instrumental Analysis Lab of chemical engineering.Malek Ashtar University of Technology.
- UV-Vis, Instrumental Analysis Lab of chemical engineering.Malek Ashtar University of Technology.
- FTIR, Instrumental Analysis Lab of chemical engineering.Malek Ashtar University of Technology.
- Aspen Plus, Department Ch.E., Tehran Valiasr Girls Technical University, Tehran, Iran.
- Hysys, Flat Ghareh Technical Institute, Tehran, Iran.
- PFD-P&ID, Flat Ghareh Technical Institute, Tehran, Iran.
- ICDL, Technical, and Vocational Training Organization. Ministry of Labor and Social .
- Workshop on Passive Sampling for Air Quality Measurements. held on 22nd of January 2018 at the First Green Pars Conference at PSEEZ in Assaluyeh. By: Dr. Benjamin Michen, Head of R&D, Passamag, Switzerland.
- H2S Analyser, ABS Company. , Tehran, Iran.
- PM-93 Pensky-Martens Flash Point Tester, ABS Company. , Tehran, Iran.
- AvCount2 Particle Counter, ABS Company. , Tehran, Iran.
- Salt in Crude Analyser, ABS Company. , Tehran, Iran.